Saturday, December 17, 2016

Prayer for Integrity

Prayer for Integrity

There is one Divine Intelligence in this universe. This powerful Spirit is infinite truth. It is complete wholeness, with no beginning and no end. It is infinite wisdom and integrity.

Knowing this, I know that I, too, am One with this honest Spirit. My life is illuminated by the wisdom and clarity of the One. I embrace this wholeness, this perfection, this Truth.

I claim this life of integrity as mine. My daily choices are simple and easy: I choose honesty; I choose truth. In doing so, I know that I am whole and complete just as I am. There are no pretenses. There are no exaggerations. There are no hesitations in my actions or reactions. My choices are pure. They are founded in loving-kindness and truth. My way is perfect and is guided by this powerful wisdom.

I give great thanks for this simple, yet greatly illuminating realization of the deeper truth about my life.

 I joyously release this prayer, fully aware that it is done. Blessed be!

And so it is.

Lynn Ruebush
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment