Saturday, November 24, 2018

I am Supportive, Kind and Generous.


Affirmative Prayer: I am Supportive, Kind and Generous.

There is a Divine Presence that is forever giving Its care and support to all of creation. This Presence is the source of all wisdom and generosity. This Divine Presence is the great creative force, the dynamic generosity that is unlimited in Its reach.  This Divine Presence acts through all beings to create Life.

So therefore the Divine Presence is creating life through me. I am a channel for wisdom and generosity. There is no limit to the positive impact I can have on life around me.

So today I am accepting a greater conscious awareness of my ability to be creative and to have an positive impact on all those I contact. I am a force for good. I am supportive, kind and generous. This is my natural state of being and I embrace it. It is my ministry.

I am grateful for this new consciousness and I allow its goodness to wash over me.

I surrender my intention to the maker of all Life, the Divine One.

And So It Is
Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment