Saturday, January 4, 2014

Affrimative Prayer for Health and Healing

A PRAYER FOR HEALTH & HEALING by Pamela Heck, RScP

Infinite Spirit. Grand Architect of all that is, was or ever will be. Loving, compassionate Maker-of-Us-All.

I give thanks this day that my body is the temple of the living, loving, God. Every atom and cell is filled with the healing power and loving presence of Spirit.

My body temple is sacred. It is divinely blessed. It has given me wonderful service in God’s work, and it continues to do so. I am guided to feed my body temple the right information, the right nutrition, the right whatever is needed for it’s healing, renewing, revitalizing and re-patterning. All is revealed through divine guidance. All is renewed through God’s grace.

Gratefully, I accept wholeness, health and well-being.

Gratefully I release this my Word expecting and accepting it’s return made manifest for the peace and perfection of body, mind and soul.

AND SO IT IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment