Saturday, May 24, 2014

Coming Home to the Truth

Coming Home to the Truth

There is one Supreme Being, a glorious presence that illuminates all of life with its wisdom and clarity. It is all-inclusive and ever-present. It is completely generous, giving its gifts of goodness freely and fully.

This presence lives in me. I am one with the Supreme Being, the lover of life. My life is illuminated by the wisdom and clarity of the One.

I accept for myself a coming home to this deeper truth about my life. This deeper embodiment of oneness and wholeness. I open to the wisdom and clarity of the divine One and let my steps be guided and guarded. I am safe and worthy and I am growing in love every day.

I give great thanks for this powerful realization of the deeper truth about my life.

I trust in the law of creation to bring this forth in my experience and I let it be.


No comments:

Post a Comment