Saturday, August 1, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Freedom from Debt

Affirmative Prayer for Freedom from Debt

The infinite, loving Spirit is the source of all of life. Its great goodness flows abundantly, leaving nothing out. Generous and free, this loving Spirit meets every need. All life unfolds in perfect order, according to the universal intelligence.

Each and every person and each and every situation is a part of this universal perfection. Therefore I am one with this perfection, one with the flow of abundance, one with the source of life.

I accept for myself and my family, complete freedom from debt. I accept that all needs are met and that all bills are paid by the overflowing abundance in my life. I take action where action is needed. I place my trust in the Divine to guide me at every turn. There is an expansive quality to my life and I open to receive an unlimited supply of good. Divine order prevails over every transaction and every communication.  I meet every responsibility with gratitude and joy in my heart.

I cherish the freedom that this new awareness brings. I give thanks for the constant source and supply of good in my life.

I release this Word into the Creative Law, accepting its full manifestation in my experience.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#AWorldThatWorksforEveryone, #AGlobalVision



1 comment:

  1. I love this. It feels good. Thank you so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete