Saturday, May 30, 2020

Listening from the Heart

Breathing in this one life, where only one thing is happening. It is God, the Beloved, the Divine everywhere present, in through and as the one Consciousness, the substance of all being. It is the Body Mind and Spirit of all life.

And so it is the body mind and spirit of my being. There is no spot where God is not in around through and as me. This is true of all life, for all beings. I am inseparable from its boundless love, infinite intelligence and power. There is no place where I end and the rest of this Divine Life begins. It is everywhere present enfolding every atom, every grain of sand, every soul, every aspect of Its creation. All is within the loving presence of the Beloved.

With this understanding I speak this prayer for about myself and all beings. I relax into the care and embrace of God. I know that I am never alone, God abides within around and as me. I allow this awareness to inform, comfort and guide me in however life is showing up. I breathe into the strength, kindness and love of God when I am afraid or triggered. I slow down and become thoughtful. Then I respond in ways that promote unity rather than divisiveness, whether this is in social media, conversation or my thoughts. I first heal my thinking, nurturing my heart and mind connection. I listen to others with an open heart, I soften and hear beyond apparent anger and blame. I may choose to say nothing. I welcome the personal and spiritual growth opportunity. I open to constructive connections and dialogue, especially when I disagree. I sense values that we agree on. I actively support a world that works for everyone. I am a work in progress and so is everyone else. I forgive myself and others when we falter.

I accept this shift in consciousness. With a grateful heart I let go and let God, confident is is already known and done in the heart and mind of the Beloved.


And so it is. Amen
Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment