Saturday, May 2, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Food Security


Food Security 

The Nature of the Divine Life is Abundance and Harmony. There is an unlimited supply of all things necessary for life to thrive from the One Source, the Source of Life itself. Peace, kindness and compassion are aspects of the unconditional Love of the Spirit. God holds the solution and the resolution to every appearance of lack or limitation.

The Divine Life includes everyone, everywhere. The One Source supplies its goodness to all beings. I am a recipient of the abundance and harmony of Spirit’s Love. My life is filled with kindness, compassion and peace. Whatever solution is needed arises from the goodness of God.

I accept that an abundance of resources flows into my life including a steady food supply. I, my family, my loved ones and my neighbors have an abundance of healthy fresh food every day. My body is nourished and strong. Abundance and harmony are present in my everyday experience. I trust that peace, kindness and compassion surround me and I am filled with the love of the Spirit. Any appearance of lack or limitation is right now dissolved and an influx of supply flows into my life, so much so, that I am able to share with others.

I am so grateful for the knowing of this truth about abundance in my life and for the assurance of food security for me and my loved ones.

I release this Word into the Law.
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment