Monday, November 2, 2020

A Vision of Wholeness

 Recognizing the Dearest One, Father-Mother God, within which all life is created, abides and expresses. This divine vessel is all inclusive, nothing is outside of it. It is the source and sustainer of all life. Its unconditional love, boundless intelligence, compassion and creative power are always working on behalf of life, for the highest and greatest good. God is everywhere present and available in each breath and in every moment.

I need only turn inward or look outward and God is there. I am made through the will of God, from its divine substance, created in God's image, as a child of God.  The Divine is in, through and around me. It is the power that holds me and all life to the planet. I am inseparable from this one life, even when I forget. As this is true for me, it is true for all. 

I speak this word of prayer for and about all of life. I notice the worldly situation, condition and circumstances that call for solutions through unity and understanding. As I open to the Divine, I surrender any thought, idea or belief in lack, limitation, separation or fear. God is my co-pilot, ever-present to inform and guide my actions. I allow the light of the Beloved to transform my fear and anger into love. I accept a growing vision of wholeness in my relationships, my community, my nation, and a world where the life on, and of this planet is cherished. I reach out into the faith community. I look for values I can agree on with those of a differing political point of view.  I start right here, inside my own heart and mind with my daily spiritual practice.

I am grateful for this shift in consciousness. I trust that this prayer is already known and done in the mind of God.

 And so it is.

 Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment