Saturday, November 14, 2020

Peace and Freedom


The Living Spirit Almighty is present equally and fully everywhere, giving its absolute peace and unlimited freedom to all beings. This peace is the spiritual essence of life.  Freedom is the natural state and the inherited birthright of all beings.

I am a conduit for the peace and freedom of the Living Spirit.

I am a presence for peace in all my relationships, in my thoughts and in my actions. The peace of the Spirit is my foundation. Freedom is my natural birthright and the birthright of all I encounter. I take a stand for peace and freedom in my words and deeds. I am a healing presence in every activity of my life.

I give thanks for the realization of this truth and I release this prayer into the Law of Mind knowing that it is fulfilled by the maker of all things.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment