Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Peace

 The One Presence of Spirit is peace. It is that space within which all life abides and unfolds. It is the inner stillness and quiet, always available, beyond all thought and activity, the ground of all being.

This peace is everywhere present, available in every moment. I am inseparable from it. 

In this awareness I speak this word for and about myself and all of life. I open to greater peace through my daily spiritual practice. I affirm the ease and calm I choose in the midst of life swirling and flowing around me. Inner peace allows me to choose my response to the way life shows up, and way it does not. Turning to the Divine within, I notice my triggers, where fear lives and where acceptance and forgiveness is called forth. I allow this sacred process to unfold and make room for greater peace in my being and for the highest good of all. 

I celebrate this spiritual truth for all of life. In gratitude I accept that this prayer is already known and done through the Law of Mind. I let go and let God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment