Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Healing is Revealed for Our World

There is one energy of divine creative expression; its nature is love, compassion, surprising opportunities. It is seen as life all around me and I sense it breathing me and guiding my journey.

Just as this life energy expresses as me, it is living through all creatures here on earth and elsewhere. All is Spirit in expression.

This prayer declares that life aligns with this powerful energy of compassion, love, and healing. All sides come together to unite for the betterment of the people of this planet. In this unity, the world works together even more closely, realizing we are one family. Healing is being more fully revealed through the united cause of peace, health and calm.

My faith is strong as I sense Spirit flowing through me easily, without obstruction.  I allow Spirit’s intention to inform me of what is mine to do and I bless every moment of my being.   I sense a relief in our world as we come together to meet a new day.

Collaboration, love, and team work, unite us in a powerful force for good creating this new, loving world.  We pray and take action. We each do our part in co-creating this next chapter.

Grateful for Spirit’s expression in, through, and around everything, I release this prayer confident it demonstrates in my experience as peace, love, health, and harmony.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment