Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ease and Grace

Breathing the infinite ease and grace of the Divine, where there is no other. It is the all eternally unfolding as life, through life, on behalf of creation for its highest and greatest good. It is the known and the unknown, boundless love and intelligence, everywhere present and available 24/7.

It being everything, then I am made of It, by It and am at home in It, residing in Mother Father God. It shows up as me and all life. I am inseparable from my divine substance and source. Even if I forget,  It remains the unshakable, incontrovertible truth of my being. It wraps itself around me, is the source and substance of my body, mind and spirit. As this is true for me this is true for all.

With this understanding I speak this word for and about myself and all beings and life. I declare that in the presence of the unknown I welcome and am filled with the ease and grace of the Divine. I  surrender to and trust in the boundless intelligence and love of God. I let go of the idea that I need to know and understand everything. The chatter in my mind softens and grows quiet. I open my heart to the indwelling God and allow trust and faith to grow and manifest in greater ways in my life. Grace and ease unfold brilliantly.

In gratitude I celebrate this spiritual truth. I let go and let God, assured that this prayer is known and done in the Mind of God. All is well.

And so it is. Amen.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment