Friday, April 10, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for the Center for Spiritual Living


There is only One. Indivisible and yet dividing into an infinite number of possibilities and expressions. In the many faces of this One there is a pervading unity. An underlying presence that is infused into it all. It is like the silence that gives space for the sound or the deep oceans that express in the individual waves. This One is infinite intelligence and boundless creativity. It knows how to birth solar systems and babies. It knows how to live and to grow and to unfold in each one of its creations in absolute perfection. And It also know how to let those creations die and fold back into itself once more. It is an endless cycle. It is a force that is for life and for expansion. 

That force is expanding in me right now. It is literally creating my cells anew in this very moment and it is doing so from a place of infinite intelligence. I am a note in the silence. A wave in this ocean of abundance. And so is the Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa. 

I know that this Center will continue to bring joy and spiritual unfolding to its members especially in these times of change. It will continue to create from this place of divine inspiration.  While I acknowledge and have immense gratitude for the physical space the Center has offered to its members. I also know this center is more than just a place. It is a coming together around ideas and a willingness to be a participant in a loving community. That is still a creative reality right now. We are a community that can accept new realities. So, I confidently know that we are already using new platforms and methods to loving build a connection in a changing reality. I know that we are in this process of life and birth and death and running towards the spaces where growth occurs. In doing this we are expanding and growing and becoming more abundant. Knowing that our source comes from that deep ocean of peace and that ever present silence, we are bolstered in times of change. We step onto that bridge called faith and we accept grace as the only destination worth seeking. 

I am so thankful I can know truth. I feel blessed every day to be able to experience the world from the center of awe.

I surrender to that Divine Intelligence that needs to no instruction. I allow myself to be a vessel for divine instruction and I release all control knowing that it is done.

Nicole Arnone Cipolla
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment