Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I Accept my Grace


God. Beloved. Infinite Wisdom. Divine Presence. Creative Intelligence. Universal Spirit. Eternal Architect. The Grand Maker. The Farmer of universes: the Planter of all seeds- large and small; far and wide. All has been designed by the Thing Itself. The Original. It is Infinite Source. It is the cause of every galaxy, every solar system, every star, every planet, ecosystem, animal, bacteria, atom, fiber. It is the tides, gravity, breeze; everything seen and unseen, all that is know and yet to be known. It is the ebb and flow of all existence. Equally present in every space and time. Providing Itself to and through all of Its creation in the form of peace, love, joy, and purpose. Rich and lavish Goodness is abundantly provided to each perfect being.

Each and every creation of the Divine is intentional and integral expression of Life. I know this is equally true for myself. I know it is true for the food I eat, the water I drink, the air I breathe. So this next breath, I draw a little deeper and hold it a little longer. I turn my awareness inward. I notice the Goodness that is within my body right now. The air within my lungs, the beating of my heart, the blood flowing through my veins, every cell in my body, every fiber of my being, every piece of knowledge I've learned, every emotion I have yet to feel, every thought that passes my mind. Everything about my existence is a perfect divine expression in action. Always. Everything -without hesitation or exception.

And as my emotions and thoughts form my words, I speak absolute Truth right now: I am an intentional and integral expression of Divine Life. I am royal by nature: A true masterpiece. I live and breathe purpose. I allow Goodness to pour through me in the most natural and practical ways. I lace joy, beauty, and love through my words, thoughts, tasks, and chores. I share sacredness in every direction with smiles, helping hands, and laughter. I bless my community with grace, empathy, and compassion. I humbly embrace the divine invitation, and I allow my cup to flow over with abundant opportunities. I accept my grace. I accept my beautiful humanity.

I celebrate my Divine Goodness. I allow joy and gratitude to fill my body. I revel in the eternal bounty that fills my heart. I humbly delight in my practical Goodness.

Knowing God is Good. I release these words into the Law that always provides a sublime yes. It is done well.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment