Monday, April 13, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Rising Up


There is the Creator, the Divine Architect of all life, the loving Mother Father God everywhere present. It is the substance, foundation and lifting up of all life, the one Spirit and Truth of being, creating and birthing anew in each moment, rising up infinitely.

It is the source and sustenance of my life. I am a place where God shows up, an individual expression of It, here through the love, power and intelligence of the Beloved. As this is true for me, it is true for all. No being, no part of creation, no thing is ever separate from this truth. All is at home in the One.

I speak this prayer for and about myself and all life. I accept God's infinite boundless Goodness in the appearance of all situation, condition and circumstance. I recognize this opportunity for spiritual growth as I rise above and see beyond preconceived notions, limiting attitudes and habits. I welcome a growing heartfelt connection and compassion for all humanity, all life. I look within for what is being called forward to shift in my consciousness. I realize I am born anew in each moment through the grace of God, and give to others according to my natural gifts. I am kinder and more forgiving with myself and others. I allow myself to be raised up and guided by God's infinite Good and Intelligence. Healing is Truth revealing in every aspect of life--- in body, mind and spirit.

With gratitude I realize this spiritual truth. It is already known and done before these words were spoken.


I let go and let God.
And so it is. Amen.


Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment