Saturday, April 4, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Good Leadership


Good Leadership 
There is a Power for Good in the universe. It is the Power of the Creator that gives rise to all of life. This Power creates life out of its loving intelligence and wisdom. Its nature is caring support for all of life. Harmony is the result of the action of this Power for Good. This Power is unlimited and universal.

This Power for Good is present everywhere all the time. This Power for Good is right here in my life, fully active. The loving intelligence and wisdom that has created life is here and now in my life. And as this Power for Good is in me it is in the leaders who govern my world. The loving intelligence and wisdom that had created life is available to and active in all leaders.

There for I accept leadership in my world that is rooted in goodness. I accept the loving intelligence and wisdom are the basis for all decisions. I declare that my life and the lives of my neighbors, friends and family and all people everywhere are right now receiving the caring support of the Power for Good. Harmony is forever restoring the lives of all people everywhere and especially all people effected by the current situation.

I feel the quiet comfort of knowing the Spiritual Truth that the Power for Good is the only power and it is fully active in my life and my world.

I let it be as it is,

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment