Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Elected Officials

Prayer for Elected Officials by Jennifer Mann

There is one life. That life is God’s life. That life is magnificent
and perfect. Whether they are consciously aware of it or not, that
life is continually shared by all beings. God is all-powerful and all
knowing. It creates solely from profound love for its creation. There
is nothing that exists outside of that love.

I know that my entire life is a miracle. Everything that brought me to
today is somehow perfect. As I know that is true for me, I know that
it is true for all elected officials—worldwide. Each person has been
placed exactly where he or she needs to be through NO MISTAKE.

As the campaigning ends, each individual assumes their post with the
trust and faith of all constituents. I claim for these representatives
and ambassadors that they remain open and willing for good and more
good as they take responsibility within their positions. Whatever
circumstances and conditions arise, I accept that their highest self
continually presides with mindfulness in all situations.

Expanding into the awareness of gratitude for getting to remember the
way it works on the unseen side of life, I surrender this prayer to
the activity of the Law where it is made manifest for the good of all
and the harm of none.


To learn more about Jennifer Mann click here

No comments:

Post a Comment