Saturday, January 19, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Peace


Prayer for Peace by Angél Fiorito   

 In this moment is the fullness of the peace and presence of the All Mighty. This Presence has always been here and will always be here, shining as the source and substance of all-that-is. Known by many names; Spirit, Love, God, the One Life; these are just a few of the names that attempt to put into words That which is infinite. It expresses as beauty, love, peace and harmony. It is the Peace that passes understanding and lives within and through all things. Out of this One Life come the many, yet the many live - within this One.

This Peace is here now, within me and within every person, place and thing. As I breathe in this moment I feel my oneness with the Love and Peace of God. I remember that I am a part Spirit’s expression, here on this earth as a vehicle of the love and peace that God is. This is true for each and every one of us. We are each a part of all that God is.

In the midst of life’s activities and challenges, the Peace of Spirit is found. I embrace this Peace that is ever available, in each breath I take. For Peace exists in and through everything. Like the eye of a storm it exists in the center of all circumstance, ever present. Peace can be revealed in the silence and in the noise, for it is always here. It lives in the heart and soul of who I am, who we are. So I accept for each one of us the uplifting and nurturing of knowing the Peace of God, as we go about our human experience. Right here in this moment, and in every moment, exists the Peace that passes understanding, as surely as we breathe.

What a blessing it is to remember this Truth! My heart is filled with joy, knowing that all God is, I am.

So there is nothing more for me to do. I simply release my Word and intention into the Creative Medium within God, know as the Law, and I let it be.

And so it is.


To learn more about  Angél Fiorito  click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment