Thursday, January 31, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Wildlife


Affirmative Prayer for Wildlife by Jennifer Mann

All of life emanates from the one spark of divinity that continuously creates everything. The night sky, the rotation of the seasons, the flora and fauna worldwide, the living oceans and all of humankind is created from the same source. This Creator knows what it creates and loves its creation infinitely.

As I remember that all of life is a miracle, I think right now about the untamed life worldwide that lives in harmony with nature, keeping our planet balanced and healthy. I am aware of the magnificence of wild animals and the glory of sea life as it reveals the awe and wonder of all creation.

As I allow myself to focus on all the miracles of nature, I accept that these ambassadors of God itself are protected and nurtured by conditions and circumstances that are life enhancing and in balance with all of life. I accept harmony and accord with the order and beauty of the universe for these beings.

I swell with the joy of gratitude as I contemplate the magnificence of all existence.

I surrender this prayer to the activity of the law, which manifests heart’s desires into experience for the good of all and the harm of none.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment