Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Police Officers


Affirmative Prayer for Police Officers by Claire Victor

There is one life, that life is God’s life. There is one mind, that mind is God’s mind. This presence is a power for good and flows through all people, places and things. God is harmony and balance ever revealing itself as the peace that it is at the center of all things.

This all-knowing infinite presence of God is in all places at all times, revealing itself in all situations. It is always in dwelling within me, around me and through me. What is known in one place is available to all because we are all made of the One.

 Recognizing this unified field of being, I now speak this word for all law enforcement personal and police officers. I recognize that we are supported by a loving God and claim that each person who has been called into this community service is protected by the knowledge that there is no situation where God is not as they strive to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community. 

I recognize that God is perfect being and perfect action and so in all situations, I claim for all police officers to know this about themselves and others: The light of God surrounds me, the love of God enfolds me, and the Power of God protects me. The Presence of God is always with me. I came from the light, wherever I am, God is. We are never alone. I affirm that peace is at the center of all life and this peace has the power to allow these officers of the peace to be in service to the One Love and to be a safe haven for those in need and also for their own hearts in every moment. Love eliminates all fear and makes the way clear.

So with this prayer I give thanks for the men and women who chose to serve in this way. For their courage and desire to hold the balance of the appearance of opposites in a way that creates harmony. I am grateful for the presence of these brave people and the Laws of the Universal Mind that directs their affairs and guides us all towards greater peace and harmony within the diversity of life.

As I release this prayer into the Law that responds, I rest assured that all is well.

To learn more about Claire Victor click here

No comments:

Post a Comment